Головна сторінка » Список форумів » Біржа праці » Problems with C17 digital displays and MFDs
Problems with C17 digital displays and MFDs
Hiii...     I just down loaded and installed the Virtavia C17 Globemaster and flew a flight out of McChord AFB in pattern.  Great airplane and very impressive in X Plane 11.  I stepped away from X Plane for a few hours and then when I came back, I started another flight; however, now I cannot see any digital displays, such as the APU readouts, and the middle MFDs and all the FMC computers will not display.  Did I inadvertently change a setting that caused this?  I really want to get this fixed, I have really enjoyed my day in X Plane 11. Please help.  In the attached screenshot, the battery is on and APU is running and as you can see, no digital readouts.  One thing that does show up is a small pencil tip size blinking where the numbers should be displayed.   Thanks!   I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.   References:-https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/130937-problems-with-c17-digital-displays-and-mfds/   Flat Animation Video

Будь-ласка авторизуйтесь для того щоб залишати повідомлення. Увійти