Головна сторінка » Список форумів » Біржа праці » Why do you NOT LIKE exclusive rewards?
Why do you NOT LIKE exclusive rewards?
Hii...     This comes up from time to time on the forums and I thought I'd ask the question from the perspective of you the player not liking exclusive rewards. Why do you not like exclusive rewards that go away after a raid tier or and expansion? Of course not everything should just disappear after an expansion, but why shouldn't some titles, mounts, toys, pets and vanity items (transmog) not be obtainable anymore after the time period in which they were relevant? Don't you like having that accomplishment under your belt and showing off that you achieved something that most of the other players didn't? Thats specifically why I run around with my "Hand of A'dal" title on, because its not obtainable anymore. Kingslayer, invincible, hearald of the titans, are all still obtainable and they lose their meaning over time. If PvP mounts and titles and transmog gear are unobtainable after the season / expansion ends, why shouldn't there be some PvE things that are unobtainable after the expansion / season ends?   Thanks!   I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.   References:-http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2314477-Why-do-you-NOT-LIKE-exclusive-rewards   Social Media Campaign Example

Будь-ласка авторизуйтесь для того щоб залишати повідомлення. Увійти